Pink Credit Card
Supporting McGrath Foundation
Purchases and cash advances interest rate:
|8.99 % p.a. >|
Balance transfers interest rate for 6 months:
|0.00 % p.a. *|
Half the annual fee is donated to the McGrath Foundation every year you hold the card.
Same low rate on purchases and cash advances, plus up to 55 days interest free when you pay your balance in full by the due date each month.
Peace of mind with Visa's Zero Liability Policy, Visa Secure & eftpos Secure which offers added fraud protection when shopping online.
The card helps the McGrath Foundation who raise money for McGrath Breast Care Nurses wherever they're needed and seeks to increase breast health understanding.
Proudly Supporting Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October
To help raise awareness in October for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we doubled the first year's annual donation on our new Low Rate Pink credit cards applied for in October 2023. 1
Features and benefits
During October the annual fee donated to the McGrath Foundation is doubled from $20 to $40 for cards applied for in October 2023 1 .
Up to 55
Interest free days on retail purchases
Simply pay your outstanding balance in full by the due date each month.
Minimum credit limit
Flexible limits are available from $500 for you to select from depending on your needs.
Payable on the international transaction value in AUD.
Together we can make a difference
We've donated over $1 million to the McGrath Foundation since 2009. It costs around $140,000 to fund one McGrath Breast Care Nurse for a year.About the Foundation
Understanding credit card interest
Credit cards may be a flexible and convenient way for you to manage expenses but managing your credit card well and understanding exactly how the interest works helps you to avoid unnecessary fees and charges.Find out more
Highly Commended Finder Award
Our Low Rate Credit Cards achieved a Highly Commended award from Finder. Their team analysed over 75,000 data points to help Aussies find the best credit cards across 11 credit card categories.
Tap and go
Use your card to make payments via Apple Pay, Google Pay and Samsung Pay.Find out more
Send and receive money to participating financial institutions in seconds, 24/7.How it works
You can apply if you:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have a regular income
- Are not or have not been bankrupt (including Part IX agreements)
- Are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Have not had defaults on any Loans, Credit cards, Interest free finance or Store cards in the last 5 years
- Have been in your current job longer than 6 months
- Have an acceptable Credit Risk Profile (Credit Score)
- Your personal details, such as your current and previous address, phone number and email address
- Details of your income, employment, any assets (e.g. home, car or savings) and debts (mortgages, loans and credit cards) you currently have.
Community First Bank is able to offer loans to self employed applicants including home loans, personal loans, credit cards and overdrafts.
- Last 2 years full Tax Returns and financials/profit & loss statements for both of your personal and/or company tax returns to support your Self Employed income, and last 2 pay slips for other applicants
- Proof of any rental income for properties via real estate statement or copy of executed lease
- Latest Notice Of Assessments for each applicant
- Last 3 months most recent everyday transaction account statements where your income is credited to.
- Last 3 months statements of any loans or credit cards you are refinancing to us
- Copy of current rates notice if it is a mortgage application
Fees and charges
You may be charged a fee for some transactions and specially requested services. Refer to our fees and charges schedule for more information.
You can view Target Market Determinations here.
Credit eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply.
> Rates are current as at 31/03/2018 and subject to change without notice. *Offer terms and conditions: Rate is current as at 15 February 2021 and subject to change without notice. This is an introductory rate for 6 months only on balance transfers from funding date. After the initial 6 month introductory period, the interest rate for the balance transferred will revert back to the standard credit card rate at the time - currently this is 8.99% p.a. Offer available for new and existing card holders where new balances are transferred to the card and offer can be withdrawn at any time. Excludes Balance Transfers from Community First or Easy Street cards. ^ This is payable when you use your Visa card for a foreign currency transaction or for an Australian dollar transaction that is with a foreign merchant or that is processed by an entity outside Australia.
Credit eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply. 1 Community First Bank donates half the annual fee ($20) to the McGrath Foundation each year you hold the card. Community First will double the donation ($40) per credit card account (on the first 500 accounts) for applications submitted in October 2023 and activated by 30 November 2023. The McGrath Foundation raises money to fund McGrath Breast Care Nurses in communities right across Australia and increase breast awareness in young Australians, with a particular emphasis on young women.
Community First Credit Union LimitedABN 80 087 649 938 | Operating as Community First Bank | AFSL and Australian credit licence 231204| BSB 512-170