No interest on purchases or cash advances (cash advance fee applies).
Choice of three credit limits each with a different monthly fee.
Manage your purchases with a minimum repayment of 2.5% of the closing balance of your statement or $20, whichever is greater^
n0w Credit Card
No interest, just a low monthly fee
For credit limit:
For credit limit:
For credit limit:
Shopping made easy
As a handy shopping companion, the n0w card offers simplicity and no interest, just a low monthly fee and you get to choose from three separate credit limit options. Plus, you can get cash out whenever you need it. So why wait when you can get it n0w.
Features and benefits
There's no annual fee on the card so one less thing to remember.
2.5% or $20
The minimum amount you need to repay each month so you can stay on top of things.
There's no late fees to eat away at your available credit.
Cash advance fee
If you need to get cash out, there's still no interest, just a low fee.
Overseas cash advance fee
International conversion fee
3% of transaction value in $AUD.
Tap and go
Use your card to make payments via Apple Pay, Google Pay TM and Samsung Pay.Find out more
Manage your money
Manage your balance by using our mobile banking app to keep track of your spending.Find out more
You can apply if you:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have a regular income
- Are not or have not been bankrupt (including Part IX agreements)
- Are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Have not had defaults on any Loans, Credit cards, Interest free finance or Store cards in the last 5 years
- Have been in your current job longer than 6 months
- Have an acceptable Credit Risk Profile (Credit Score)
- Are not applying for a balance transfer
- Your personal details, such as your current and previous address, phone number and email address
- Details of your income, employment, any assets (e.g. home, car or savings) and debts (mortgages, loans and credit cards) you currently have.
Community First Credit Union is able to offer loans to self employed applicants including home loans, personal loans, credit cards and overdrafts.
- Last 2 years full Tax Returns and financials/profit & loss statements for both of your personal and/or company tax returns to support your Self Employed income, and last 2 pay slips for other applicants
- Proof of any rental income for properties via real estate statement or copy of executed lease
- Latest Notice Of Assessments for each applicant
- Last 3 months most recent everyday transaction account statements where your income is credited to.
- Last 3 months statements of any loans or credit cards you are refinancing to us
- Copy of current rates notice if it is a mortgage application
Fees and charges
You may be charged a fee for some transactions and specially requested services. Refer to our fees and charges for more information.
You can view Target Market Determinations here.
Credit eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply. Information is current as at 8 October 2021 and subject to change without notice. ^Plus any amount by which you have exceeded the credit limit and any due amounts. If your closing balance is less than $20, your minimum repayment is the closing balance. Apple Pay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., Google Pay is a registered trademark of Google Inc., and Samsung Pay is a registered trademark of Samsung Electronics Co.
Community First Credit Union LimitedABN 80 087 649 938 | AFSL and Australian credit licence 231204 | BSB 512-170