Variable interest rate:
|14.45 % p.a. 1|
The minimum monthly repayment is 3% of the outstanding balance at the last statement date with a minimum repayment of $20.
Mortgage secured overdraft
Variable interest rate:
|4.64 % p.a. 1|
The minimum monthly repayment is 1% of the outstanding balance at the last statement date with a minimum repayment of $20.
Features and benefits
If you're low on funds or have unexpected expenses, an overdraft attached to your eligible transaction account can help see you through.
You don't have to use it but it's good to know it's there. You're only charged interest on the amount you use.
You can request a limit up to $15,000 to suit your needs. Higher limits for mortgage secured overdrafts are subject to further approval.
Applies to overdrafts with limits of $1,000 or more.
So we can assess and set up your loan.
The minimum monthly repayment is 1% for mortgage secured and 3% for unsecured overdrafts with a $20 minimum repayment.
How to apply
You can apply online, over the phone or by visiting one of our financial services stores.
You can apply if you:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have a regular income
- Are not or have not been bankrupt (including Part IX agreements)
- Are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Have not had defaults on any Loans, Credit cards, Interest free finance or Store cards in the last 5 years
- Have been in your current job longer than 6 months
- Have an acceptable Credit Risk Profile (Credit Score)
- Your personal details, such as your current and previous address, phone number and email address
- Details of your income, employment, any assets (e.g. home, car or savings) and debts (mortgages, loans and credit cards) you currently have.
Community First Credit Union is able to offer loans to self employed applicants including home loans, personal loans, credit cards and overdrafts.
- Last 2 years full Tax Returns and financials/profit & loss statements for both of your personal and/or company tax returns to support your Self Employed income, and last 2 pay slips for other applicants
- Proof of any rental income for properties via real estate statement or copy of executed lease
- Latest Notice Of Assessments for each applicant
- Last 3 months most recent everyday transaction account statements where your income is credited to.
- Last 3 months statements of any loans or credit cards you are refinancing to us
- Copy of current rates notice if it is a mortgage application
Fees and charges
You may be charged transaction fees on your overdraft. For a full list of fees and charges, refer to our fees and charges schedule.
Community First Credit Union LimitedABN 80 087 649 938 | AFSL and Australian credit licence 231204 | BSB 512-170