A simple, low fuss loan with no monthly or annual fees to fund the purchase, refinance or construction of the home you live in.
Make extra repayments, access to redraw and pay out early without penalty. Plus choose weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
Borrow up to 95% of the property value with Lenders' Mortgage Insurance 2 , reducing the size of the deposit you need.
Features and benefits
No ongoing monthly fees to keep things simple.
No annual recurring fee each year to remember.
Valuation, legal and variation fees may apply.
Online redraw fee
Redraw funds in advance via Internet Banking. Staff assisted redraws cost $30.
How to apply
You can apply online, over the phone or by visiting one of our financial services stores. One of our Mortgage Specialists will guide you through the process.
Calculate your repayments
See what your repayments would be based on different rates and terms with our loan repayments calculatorFind out more
You can apply if you:
- Are over 18 years of age
- Have a regular income
- Are not or have not been bankrupt (including Part IX agreements)
- Are an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Have not had defaults on any Loans, Credit cards, Interest free finance or Store cards in the last 5 years
- Have been in your current job longer than 6 months
- Have an acceptable Credit Risk Profile (Credit Score)
- Your personal details, such as your current and previous address, phone number and email address
- Details of your income, employment, any assets (e.g. home, car or savings) and debts (mortgages, loans and credit cards) you currently have.
Community First Credit Union is able to offer loans to self employed applicants including home loans, personal loans, credit cards and overdrafts.
- Last 2 years full Tax Returns and financials/profit & loss statements for both of your personal and/or company tax returns to support your Self Employed income, and last 2 pay slips for other applicants
- Proof of any rental income for properties via real estate statement or copy of executed lease
- Latest Notice Of Assessments for each applicant
- Last 3 months most recent everyday transaction account statements where your income is credited to.
- Last 3 months statements of any loans or credit cards you are refinancing to us
- Copy of current rates notice if it is a mortgage application
Home Loan Key Facts Sheet
Fees and charges
You can view Target Market Determinations here.
Credit eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, fees & charges apply.
1 Rates are for owner occupied loans and are current as at 01/02/21 and subject to change without notice. Home loan rates are set based on the initial LVR and don't change because of changes to the LVR during the life of the loan.
2 Lenders' Mortgage Insurance applies where the loan to value ratio (LVR) exceeds 80%. Some suburb exclusions apply.
*The comparison rate is calculated on a loan amount of $150,000 over a loan term of 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate
Community First Credit Union LimitedABN 80 087 649 938 | AFSL and Australian credit licence 231204 | BSB 512-170